All that we do at West Coast Vet Care are grounded on Integrity, Empathy and Respect and we are here to provide the best possible care for all animals.
We do this by:
- Practicing high quality medicine and surgery and keeping abreast of current diagnostic and treatment.
- Treating your pet with respect, compassion and care.
- Ensuring that you and your pet have a pleasant experience at our clinic through our customer service.
- Implementing a NO-EUTHANASIA policy unless it is medically warranted or on humane grounds.
- Being socially responsible by availing our services to shelters and participating in public awareness events.